EP Commodities is part of the Energetický a průmyslový holding, a.s. (EPH) group, which is a leading European energy group that owns and operates facilities in the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Germany, Italy, Great Britain, France, Ireland, Poland and Hungary. EP Commodities, a.s. primarily focuses on trading with energy commodities – natural gas, electricity, emmision allowances, coal and other products.
Business System Engineer
Hand in hand with the continous growth of our company we are extending our team and searching for a colleague open to focus their career on energy trading/risk management systems and gain specicalisation in the energy sector.
THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Support and development of systems for energy trading and risk management (Endur);
• development of small size code in Java;
• communication with Business stakeholders, gather business requirements, offer possible solutions to their needs, coordinate the delivery.
• Person who can code in Java and is also interested in product management;
• experience in consulting the business users, to capture requirements and facilitate the discussion for most suitable solution for business;
• excellent analytical skills, precision, systematic approach, structured thinking, self-driven, delivery to commitment, flexibility;
• endur or other ETRM experience is a plus;
• fluent English.
Who should apply for this position?
• Someone, who is willing to face new challenges and want to apply his/her knowledge for growth / future of company;
• someone with passion towards creating best customer experience through technology;
• someone, who is open to learn from the top Endur experts in Europe;
• someone, who is open to work in start-up environment.
Information about the vacancy
Klimentská 1216/46, 110 00 Praha-Nové Město, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, corporate events, self-organization of the job, individual budget for personal growth
EP Commodities, a.s.
ContactEP Commodities, a.s.